The PrimaCare Plan is Aliera’s individual MEC plan. Of all the plans this is the only one that is not going to be ACA exempt but it will include 100% preventative wellness and 100% access to our First Call Telemedicine Service. It has all the benefits for first dollar coverage including PCP visits and urgent care visits with no MSRA tied to it. This plan is great for individuals just looking for the basics.
- Not ACA exempt
- 3 PCP visits with a $25 consult fee
- 1 Urgent Care visit with a $40 consult fee
- All labs and diagnostics included from PCP and Urgent Care
- 3 Pediatric Visits each at $25 consult fee
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV
States Not Available
AK, HI, ME, MD, PR, WA, WY
Please enter the information above to view costs
Aliera Term & Conditions
(AlieraCare; InterimCare; HealthPass; PrimaCare; Unity Dental & Vision)
Terms and Conditions - Aliera Healthcare, Inc. (AlieraCare; InterimCare; HealthPass)
- I acknowledge and understand that I am voluntarily becoming an Aliera member and that this agreement is non-transferable.
- I acknowledge and understand that this agreement does not provide comprehensive health insurance coverage nor is it a contract of insurance.
- I acknowledge and understand that I am responsible for any charges incurred for health care services performed outside of Aliera including but not limited to emergency room, hospital and specialty services and that Aliera will not bill insurance carriers for any services provided by Aliera.
- I acknowledge and understand that Aliera must maintain a record of my health information and must protect the privacy of my health information as per the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices. I understand and acknowledge that this policy is available for my review at any time at www.Alierahealthcare.com or upon request.
- I acknowledge and agree to pre-pay my monthly care fee on or before its due date for the upcoming month. If I am unable to pay my fee(s) on time, I understand that I will be charged a $25 late fee initially and $25 per month thereafter and agree to owe the total late fee balance along with all past due monthly care fees and acknowledge that my service agreement may be terminated.
- I acknowledge and understand that I may terminate this Member Agreement at any time and for any or for no reason by providing written notice to Aliera. Monthly fees will continue to accrue until written termination notice is received. Any pre-paid monthly care fees will be prorated to the date Aliera has received the written termination and refunded within ten (10) business days.
- In addition, I acknowledge and understand that Aliera may terminate this Member Agreement by providing me written notice and any pre-paid monthly care fees will be prorated to the date of termination and refunded to me within ten (10) business days. Aliera will not terminate this Member Agreement solely based on health status.
- I acknowledge and understand that Aliera may add or discontinue services or may increase my fee schedule at any time (but no more than once per year), and that I will be given, in writing, at least sixty (30) days’ notice of such fee schedule changes.
- I acknowledge and understand that if I am enrolled in Medicare I will receive a copy of the Medicare Opt-out Agreement for review and signature before my first appointment. (The Opt-out Agreement does not prevent me from receiving current or future Medicare benefits from non-Aliera providers; neither I nor my Aliera healthcare provider(s) will seek reimbursement from Medicare for the medical services I receive from Aliera.)
Rights & Responsibilities
- I understand that I have the right to choose my personal health care clinician and to change my clinician at any time, for any reason. I understand that all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate my request, but only if my new clinician’s patient panel is open to new patients.
- I understand that I have the right to receive accurate and easily understood information about Aliera’s health care services, health care professionals and health care facilities. If I speak a language different from my clinician, have a physical or mental disability or do not understand something, I understand that Aliera will make its best effort to aid so I can make informed health care decisions. If I require interpreter services beyond what can be provided by Aliera, professional interpreters may be provided at an additional cost to me.
- In the event of membership termination, I understand that I must complete a written Service Cancellation Form. Any differences in payment between my billing date and the date of cancellation will be refunded to me via the payment method I have chosen for my monthly care fee. I understand that if my account is overdue, I am responsible for resolving the outstanding balance prior to my service cancellation.
- I understand that I have the right to considerate, respectful, and nondiscriminatory care from my Aliera healthcare participating clinician (s). I also understand that I am responsible for communicating clearly and respectfully with my clinician and Aliera participating medical team and staff members. Should I become dissatisfied with my care or Aliera services, I agree to notify Aliera immediately so my concerns may be addressed in a timely manner.
• I understand that I have the right to know all my treatment options and to participate in my health care decisions. Parents, guardians, family members or other individuals whom I designate may represent me if I cannot make my own decisions.
• I understand that I have the right to speak in confidence with my Aliera participating provider(s) and to have my health care information protected. I understand that Aliera will not disclose my information without my authorization or without a legal obligation to do so. I also understand that I have the right to review and receive a copy of my personal medical record and may request that my health care provider(s) amend my record if I feel it is inaccurate or incomplete by contacting the Aliera HIM Department.
• I understand that I have the right to a fair, fast and objective review of any complaint I have against my health care clinician(s) or any other staff, including complaints about wait times, operating hours, conduct of personnel, business practices, and adequacy of health care services and facilities. I agree to first bring any complaints to the attention of Aliera staff and to participate in the Aliera complaint and grievance process.
• To receive the best possible care, I agree to be actively involved in my health care decisions and to disclose all relevant information to my Aliera health care clinician(s) so that they can help me achieve my health goals. I also agree to inform my Aliera health care clinician(s) of any healthcare services I receive outside of Aliera (such as emergency room, specialist, or hospital services).
• I understand that I am responsible for not exposing myself or others to disease or danger. I understand that I can receive information from my Aliera health care clinician(s) about protecting the health and safety of myself and others.
||1-5 business days
||2 business days
||1 business day
|* Free on orders of $50 or more